Do you think that the construction materials in your home or small business have asbestos?If that’s the case, you will need to know about getting asbestos testing done by “Asbestos Removal Los Angeles“ company.Government agencies, commercial property owners, property managers, contractors and homeowners hire us to provide asbestos testing. As Certified Asbestos Consultants, we offer asbestos testing, remediation plan development, and abatement project oversight.
Our Asbestos consulting services include:
- Building Inspections to satisfy renovation and demolition permitting requirements
- Asbestos Surveys to identify asbestos containing materials prior to building acquisition
- Abatement Plans and Specifications
- Contractor Oversight and Performance Evaluations
- Air Quality Testing
- Operation and Maintenance Programs
- Expert Witness Testimony
- Laboratory Services
Included in our asbestos assessment reports are our recommendations for correction and prevention, along with detailed steps for cleanup which include the removal, handling and disposal of asbestos.When our tests detect materials that contain asbestos at levels higher than or equal to 1%, our plans dictate that the asbestos must be removed and disposed of as hazardous materials.
Our asbestos operation and management service includes:
- Written procedures for working safely on or around asbestos
- A copy of the asbestos survey report
- Asbestos notification for the building that meets regulatory requirements
- Emergency response procedures and contacts
- Building specific asbestos warning signs for posting in maintenance areas.We will provide you with a post-remediation inspection, which includes a visual assessment of the area and air quality testing. When the lab results conclude that the asbestos has been successfully removed, we will issue an abatement site air clearance.
Contact us for more information at (323) 524-2235